A private limited company is treated as a business entity dealt completely by private ownership . In this type of company registration, the provisions of company Act 2013 applies. For a private limited company registration, it is mandatory to have four roles defined sorted namely 2 Directors and 2 Shareholders.
Benefits of Private Limited Company
- It is flexible and has limited liabilities of shareholders who’ve invested in the business.
- Easy to transfer ownership just by transferring the shares.
- Private Limited Companies have possibilities to grow big and expand.
- It has great stability and also a great capital contribution.
- It has open doors to increase capital from a venture capitalist, financial institutions, angel investors, etc.
A private limited company must have at least two directors, with a maximum of fifteen. A minimum of one of the company’s directors must be a resident of India.
The name of your business must be unique. The suggested name should not match with any existing companies or trademarks in India.
Minimum Capital Contribution:
There is no minimum capital amount for a company. A company should have an authorized capital of at least ₹1 lakh.
The registered office of a company does not have to be a commercial space. Even a rented home can be the registered office, so long as an NOC is obtained from the landlord.
You need apply
Step 1: Obtain DSC
Step 2: Apply for the DIN
Step 3: Application for the name availability
Step 4: Submission of MoA and AoA to register a private limited company
Step 5: Apply for the PAN and TAN of the company
And ROC Etc
- Scanned copy of PAN card or passport (foreign nationals & NRIs)
- Scanned copy of voter ID/passport/driving licence
- copy of the latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill etc
Registered Office Proof
- copy of the latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill
- copy of notarized rental agreement in English
- no-objection certificate from the property owner